Soccer is the fastest growing sport in America. Sporting Lee’s Summit is the area’s largest youth sports organization. Sporting LS is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt 501c(3) organization that registers nearly 5,000 players annually for community soccer. Our organization is operated primarily by volunteers who are dedicated to providing our community the highest quality, lowest priced program. Last season we had over 200 teams with players from ages 3 through 62 years old participating in our programs. Team sponsorship is a great way for your business to support Sporting Lee’s Summit and your community through your tax deductible sponsorship.
Individual Team Sponsorship
Base Rate — $200.00 per season or $360.00 annually
All sponsors receive:
- Your Name/Logo on your team’s shirts plus choice of shirt color.
- An end of season plaque of your team. (One plaque per sponsor + team photos if multiple teams)
- Your website featured on the Sporting Lee’s Summit website.
- The opportunity to hang your banner at Legacy for the season. Fee: $200.00 per season. (Banner is sponsor-provided and must meet Parks and Rec Requirements.)
- The opportunity to purchase an ad in our season program. The program is distributed to each of our 2300+ players. It’s the perfect place for you to advertise your business! Black and White Ad Fees:
- 1/3 page ad = $75.00
- 1/2 page ad = $100.00
Multi-team sponsors per season also receive:
- 5+ teams: 5% team discount + FREE ⅓ page ad.
- 10+ teams: 10% team discount + FREE ½ page ad.
- 15+ teams: 15% team discount + FREE 1/2 page ad.
- 20+ teams: 20% team discount + FREE 1/2 page ad and No fee to hang a banner at Legacy.
- 25+ teams: 25% team discount + FREE 1/2 page ad and No fee to hang a banner at Legacy.
- 50+ teams: 50% team discount + FREE 1/2 page ad and No fee to hang a banner at Legacy.
**Multi-team sponsors with over 15 teams also have their logo printed on the Sporting Lee’s Summit summer camp T-shirts!
You can register online or complete the sponsorship form. We need your commitment by Friday, January 11, 2020 We hope you will consider sponsoring these youth programs to ensure our every child has the opportunity to participate. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or if you would like to discuss other ways your business might be able to support our efforts.