preseason referee meeting for all Legacy field referees:
Monday August 20, new referees 6:00 PM to 8:30. Returning referees 6:45 pm to 8:30. at Paradise Park
From: Referee Assignor <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 10:09 AM
Subject: Referee Uniforms
New uniform option (use link below to order)
you can select Art and have it sent to me without paying shipping charges and you would pick up at Legacy. ( or arrange to pick up from me during off season). You will simply select send to Art at Legacy in the drop down box.)
Fall 2018 Calendar:
August 25 opening Saturday rec soccer
August 26 Heartland competitive games-20 schedueled-all are older games; therefore must be experienced and have heartland referee number!
September 1 no rec games
September 8 game 2 for rec
September 15 game 3 rec
September 22 game 4 rec
September 28,29,30 CHALLENGER competitive tournament (U9 and above games)
October 6 game 5 rec
October 13 game 6 rec
October 20 game 7 rec
October 27 and 28, Season ending Rec tournament
NEW REFEREES: After getting certified and obtaining uniforms (officialsports.com has starter kits), fill out and submit payroll forms so you will be able to get paid! Then go to sportingls.org website-review all referee tabs so you will know expectations. Remember to attend preseason meeting on Monday August 20 at Paradise Park 6 to 645 is new referees only, all others will join you until 830.
- Referee availability tab-sign up for appropriate dates by Sunday at 8PM-if you sign up late you may be added to unfilled games or bench (dates in bold are competitive games only and requires a heartland referee number and appropriate experience)-Most Sundays are for experienced referees only-exception is make up Sundays when games getting cancelled for weather
- Referee information page-check calendar for game sign up and other time sensitive notes.
- Referee information page-sign up for SI Play-this is used for group emails
- Referee information page-go through ref orientation slideshow-pay particular attention to schedule posting and confirmation.
- Thursday-go to referee schedule; password sportingref and check schedule; confirm number of games scheduled and any bench time by email or text (best to use filter option and pull up your name to give you individual list of your games)
- Referee information tab-review division specific rules for age group assigned and referee procedures for age group assigned
- Saturday-check in 30 minutes prior to game time at west concession stand in the office on the left side of building by Field # 10 Ensure you have proper gear including plenty of water
- Check out after game turning in game cards and/or letting Art know how games went
- If payroll paperwork has not been turned in, must bring it to game and let Art know by email to expect it. It has to be turned into an independent accountant that processs payment for games.
- Once experience is appropriate go to Heartland tab and complete Heartland payroll paperwork to get a referee number so you potentially can get assigned competitive games by me at Legacy and you will be paid separately by Heartland for those games.
All referees need to create an account in the SLS registration system for easy communication BY EMAIL
Please use the link below to create a referee account at SI Play
- If you or your parent already has an account in SI Play you do not need to create a new account.
- After the account is created, click the “register” button on the right side of the screen
- Scroll down to “2016/2017 Referee Registration” and register as a referee.
- Answer the questions and the session will be added to the “cart” for checkout. Complete checkout.
- For referees this will only be used as a email platform not for scheduling.
Important: Any dismissal of coach player or parent should be followed by turning in info on the following ejection form -you may just email info. It should be sent to art and anthony gardner. We will forward to the appropriate vice president for their information and discipline follow up:
Sporting Lee’s Summit Referee Procedures for Recreational games
- 3v3 Procedures
- 1st/2nd Grade (u7/u8)Procedures
- 3rd/4th Grade (U9/U10) Recreational Procedures
- 5th/6th Grade and Up (U11 and Above) Procedures
Sporting Lee’s Summit Winter Indoor Rules
challenger tournament rules: