challenger tournament rules:
Spring 2018 Calendar:
March 10 opening Saturday rec soccer
March 17 no rec games
March 24 game 2 for rec
March 31 no rec games
April 7 game 3 rec
April 14 game 4 rec
April 15-SUNDAY make up for any cancellations
April 21 game 5 rec
April 28 game 6 rec
April 29 SUNDAY make up for cancellations
May 4, 5, 6 CHALLENGER competitive tournament (also 3v3 games on Saturday)
May 12, 13 Spring Rec Tournament
My 19, 20 Tournament make up days
NEW REFEREES: After getting certified and obtaining uniforms, go to sportingls.org website-review all referee tabs
- Referee availability tab-sign up for appropriate dates by Sunday at 8PM-if you sign up late you may be added to unfilled games or bench (dates in bold are competitive games only and requires a heartland referee number and appropriate experience)
- Referee information page-check calendar for game sign up
- Referee information page-sign up for SI Play-this is used for group emails
- Referee information page-go through ref orientation slideshow-pay particular attention to schedule posting and confirmation.
- Thursday-go to referee schedule; password sportingref and check schedule; confirm number ofgames scheduled and any bench time by email or text
- Referee information tab-review division specific rules for age group assigned and referee procedures for age group assigned
- Saturday-check in 30 minutes prior to game time at west concession stand in the office on the left side of building by Field # 10
- Check out after game turning in game cards and/or letting Art know how games went
- If payroll paperwork has not been turned in, must bring it to game and let Art know by email to expect it. It has to be turned into an independent accountant that processs payment for games.
- Once experience is appropriate go to Heartland tab and complete Heartland payroll paperwork to get a referee number so you potentially can get assigned competitive games by me at Legacy
All referees need to create an account in the SLS registration system for easy communication BY EMAIL
Please use the link below to create a referee account at SI Play
- If you or your parent already has an account in SI Play you do not need to create a new account.
- After the account is created, click the “register” button on the right side of the screen
- Scroll down to “2016/2017 Referee Registration” and register as a referee.
- Answer the questions and the session will be added to the “cart” for checkout. Complete checkout.
- For referees this will only be used as a email platform not for scheduling.
Important: Any dismissal of coach player or parent should be followed by turning in info on the following ejection form -you may just email info. It should be sent to art and anthony gardner. We will forward to the appropriate vice president for their information and discipline follow up:
New_Ref_Orientation update 1-2018
Sporting Lee’s Summit Referee Procedures (old-will be updated late February)
Click below to read the referee procedures.
- 4v4 Procedures
- 1st/2nd Grade (u7/u8)Procedures
- 3rd/4th Grade (U9/U10) Recreational Procedures
- 5th/6th Grade and Up (U11 and Above) Procedures
Sporting Lee’s Summit Winter Indoor Rules